19 December 2020 5pm – 10pm | Chinatown Square, Cohen Place
The Chinatown Precinct Association would like to ensure all attendees understand that the 2020 Chinatown Melbourne Mid-Autumn Festival event is registered and have undertaken COVIDSafe measures for the event. Please find attached a copy of COVIDSafe Event Checklist. This event has been registered and approved by the Department of Jobs Precincts and Regions (DJPR).
The Chinese Precinct Association has implemented a number of COVID-safe practices in line with government guidelines:
- You will be required to sign in via QR Code to our Venue Safe app before being permitted entry.
- First Aid will be present and can assist if anyone is feeling unwell or has any health or safety concerns.
- There will be limited access to shared equipment and any shared equipment will be regularly wiped down with sanitising wipes between uses.
- Contact tracing will be in place should we need to contact you following the event.
- COVID marshalls will be in attendance to assist in ensuring COVID-safe practices are adhered to.
- Hand sanitiser stations and hand wash facilities will be made available. Please sanitise your hands
- 1.5m Keep your distance from others and respect other people’s space at all times.
- Practice good hygiene and always cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough.
Finally, if you are unwell please do not attend the event.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you for an amazing night!
The Mid-Autumn Moon Lantern Festival takes places in the heart of Chinatown, Melbourne.
We recommend the use of public transport, walking and cycling to get to the festival.
It’s so easy to catch a train, tram or bus to the Festival. The stations and stops are all within a minute’s walk to where the action is!
To know where the closest stop to the Festival is, see these handy maps published by Public Transport Victoria.
For more information about public transport, visit http://ptv.vic.gov.au/
Bike parking is available at the event, or See the City of Melbourne website for more detail on other Bike Parking nearby.